About Dr. Jyothi Patil
Dr. Jyothi practices at the Rainbow Children’s Hospital and IVF Centre in Marathahalli, Bangalore. She completed her MBBS from B.L.D Medical College, Bijapur in 2004 and M.S – Obstetrics & Gynecology from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2009. She did her Post Doctorate Fellowship in Infertility & Reproductive Medicine from the elite Gunasheela IVF Centre, Bangalore. Dr. Jyothi, the fertility specialist, has worked as a senior consultant in the same hospital for the past 7 years.
Dr. Jyothi of Rainbow Children’s Hospital is an expert in IVF and Infertility treatment, hysteroscopy and laparoscopic procedures. She has successfully performed over 2000 IVF procedures and embryo transfers with consistency and delivered 50% success rate. She is equally capable of handling gynecological issues and high-risk pregnancies.
Dr. Jyothi, the best fertility specialist in Bangalore, is now available for fertility specialist online consultation on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Infertility: Dr. Jyothi of Rainbow Children’s Hospital is a renowned Fertility Specialist. With in-depth knowledge and experience, she treats patients with infertility. She has successfully treated many complicated cases of infertility with the latest technology like IVF and medication. She is now the best fertility specialist in Bangalore.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a complicated condition in women that may be one of the reasons for infertility. Dr. Jyothi, the Fertility Specialist, believes in diagnosis the root cause of a condition and administers proper treatment.
- Poor Ovarian Reserve: Once again, this condition is critical, and it requires intensive treatment once detected. Dr. Jyothi provides care to women with poor ovarian reserve.
- Recurrent Miscarriage: Miscarriage is not just a painful incident but also medically disturbing. The cause of recurrent miscarriages should be identified and only then proper treatment can be given. Dr. Jyothi does exactly that.
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is also an underlying cause of many complications in women, including infertility. With medications and lifestyle modification, it is possible to cure PCOS.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Survey No. 8/5, Marathahalli-KR Puram Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi, Marathahalli, Bengaluru - 560037