Dr. B. Ramesh
DM - Cardiology, MD - Cardiology, MBBS
36+ years experience|CardiologistConsult Now
Registration number : Verified
About Dr. B. Ramesh
Dr. B. Ramesh, cardiologist, was a Professor of Cardiology at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore. He joined the institute in the year 1987 as a registrar in DM Cardiology and completed his DM in 1989. He then became an Assistant Professor in 1990 and a Professor in 1995. He retired in the year 2016.
Dr. B. Ramesh provides training to DM cardiology students all over India. He is a pioneering Interventional Cardiologist from Bangalore who has performed over thousands of Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Angioplasty, and pacemaker implantations etc in his career span of 36 years. He is now serving as a Professor and Head of the Department of Cardiology, Coordinator for DNB Cardiology Courses, and a Consultant Cardiologist at Apollo Hospital, B.G Road, Bangalore. He also has his own clinic called the Ramesh Cardiology Clinic in Banashankari, Bangalore with state-of-the-art facilities for diagnosis and cardiac ailment management.
Dr. B. Ramesh of Apollo Hospitals, is now available on mfine for cardiologist online consultation.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Hypertension Management: Cardiac ailments arise from various underlying conditions. Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is one of them. It is very important to manage hypertension at the earliest to prevent cardiac problems.
- Cardiac Evaluation: Patients having cardiac ailments or symptoms can now get online advice from Dr. B. Ramesh, a cardiologist on mfine. Evaluation involves showing reports of tests and diagnosis for a proper solution.
- Pre-operative Care: Patients undergoing an angioplasty or balloon surgery or pacemaker implantation must prepare for the procedure in advance. Dr. B. Ramesh is an experienced cardiology who helps patients copes up with their fears prior to the surgery.
- Post-operative Care: Postoperative care is crucial for the steady development of patients. As heart surgeries are extremely complicated, it takes more recovery time. As a result, constant help and assistance from doctors are necessary.
- Lifestyle Modification: Dr. B. Ramesh also suggests patients make necessary lifestyle modifications in order to live a healthy and happy life. Good health is the most important factor to promote heart health.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
154/11, Opp IIM, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru - 560 076, Karnataka, India