Available on MFine
Dt. Aditi Shenai
Diet / Nutrition ExpertDietitian
English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada
- Diet / Nutrition Expert
- 6+ years Experience
Check Availability Later
B.Sc. Biotechnology, Biochemistry and GeneticsJyoti Nivas College, Bangalore University
M.Sc. Dietetics and Applied NutritionWelcomGroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal University
About Dt. Aditi Shenai
Aditi Shenai has worked as a nutritionist for nearly 5 years. She recognizes the importance of health being offered on a digital platform to suit the needs of today's population. It is her belief that a diet is not a punishment, it is a way of life.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dt. Aditi Shenai specializes in?
Dt. Aditi Shenai specializes as a Dietitian
What is the educational qualification of Dt. Aditi Shenai?
Dt. Aditi Shenai has the following educational qualification,
- B.Sc. Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Genetics from Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore University
- M.Sc. Dietetics and Applied Nutrition from WelcomGroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal University
How many years of experience of Dt. Aditi Shenai has?
Dt. Aditi Shenai has 6+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dt. Aditi Shenai?
- You can book an appointment with Dt. Aditi Shenai using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dt. Aditi Shenai.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dt. Aditi Shenai available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dt. Aditi Shenai, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.