Available on MFine
Dr. Vinutha Prashath
- 12+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSVydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore, 2008
DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)National Board Of Examination, 2012
About Dr. Vinutha Prashath
Dr. Vinutha Prashanth is a Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Ovum Woman & Child Speciality Hospital in Banashankari and has an experience of more than 10 years in these fields. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and Infertility Evaluation/ Treatment.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vinutha Prashath specializes in?
Dr. Vinutha Prashath specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vinutha Prashath ?
Dr. Vinutha Prashath has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore, 2008
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from National Board Of Examination, 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Vinutha Prashath has?
Dr. Vinutha Prashath has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vinutha Prashath ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vinutha Prashath using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vinutha Prashath .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vinutha Prashath available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vinutha Prashath , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.