Available on MFine
Dr. Vasudev P
Sports Injury SpecialistTrauma and Joint Replacement
Hindi, English, Kannada
- Sports Injury Specialist
- 22+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSKasturba Medical College, 1995
MS-OrthopaedicsKasturba Medical College, 1998
About Dr. Vasudev P
Dr. Vasudev Prabhu is a sports medicine specialist and orthopedist specializing in treating all kinds of sports injuries such as tennis elbow, sprained ankle, hamstring injury, shin splits and many more. He is also an expert on providing orthopedic treatments such as Arthritis Management,Arthroscopy,Hip Pain Treatment,Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis and Neck Pain Treatment. He is a member of the (IGOF) Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vasudev P specializes in?
Dr. Vasudev P specializes as a Sports Medicine
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vasudev P?
Dr. Vasudev P has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, 1995
- MS-Orthopaedics from Kasturba Medical College, 1998
How many years of experience of Dr. Vasudev P has?
Dr. Vasudev P has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vasudev P?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vasudev P using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vasudev P.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vasudev P available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vasudev P, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.