Available on MFine
Dr. Sowmya J
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatologist
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 8+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore in 2011
DVD Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2018
About Dr. Sowmya J
Dr. Sowmya is trained to evaluate and treat benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair, nails and adjacent mucous membranes. She is an expert in diagnosing and treating skin cancers, melanomas, moles, and tumors of the skin. She is accomplished in handling contact dermatitis, infectious diseases of the skin, and performing skin biopsies. She is also skilled in managing cosmetic disorders such as hair loss, scars, and skin changes associated with aging.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sowmya J specializes in?
Dr. Sowmya J specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sowmya J ?
Dr. Sowmya J has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore in 2011
- DVD from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2018
How many years of experience of Dr. Sowmya J has?
Dr. Sowmya J has 8+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sowmya J ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sowmya J using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sowmya J .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sowmya J available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sowmya J , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.