Available on MFine
Dr. Soumyashree B.V
DentistPaedodontics And Preventive Dentistry
English, Hindi, Kannada
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
BDSRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2008
MDS - Paedodontics And Preventive DentistryRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2016
About Dr. Soumyashree B.V
Dr. Soumyashree BV is a Dentist in Aster Clinic Nagawara, Bangalore and has an experience of 10 years in this field.Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Dental Examinations,Conservative Dentistry,Dental prophylaxis,Dental Crowns and Oral Rehabilitation etc... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Soumyashree B.V specializes in?
Dr. Soumyashree B.V specializes as a Dentist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Soumyashree B.V?
Dr. Soumyashree B.V has the following educational qualification,
- BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2008
- MDS - Paedodontics And Preventive Dentistry from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2016
How many years of experience of Dr. Soumyashree B.V has?
Dr. Soumyashree B.V has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Soumyashree B.V?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Soumyashree B.V using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Soumyashree B.V.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Soumyashree B.V available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Soumyashree B.V, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.