Available on MFine
Dr. Sneha Sood
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 9+ Years Experience
019 KTK Karnataka Medical Council
Check Availability Later
MBBSTribhuvan University, Kathmandu, 2012
DDVLKLE's Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
About Dr. Sneha Sood
Dr. Sneha sood is a specialist & well renowned cosmetologist, dermatologist .She has experience in cosmetology with experience in working with chemical peels , Lasers for hair and scar reduction and patients with hair loss . She also had exposure to core problems of dermatology like Acne Vulgaris ,Fungal infections of skin ,Psoriasis and sexually transmitted diseases.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sneha Sood specializes in?
Dr. Sneha Sood specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sneha Sood ?
Dr. Sneha Sood has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, 2012
- DDVL from KLE's Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
How many years of experience of Dr. Sneha Sood has?
Dr. Sneha Sood has 9+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sneha Sood ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sneha Sood using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sneha Sood .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sneha Sood available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sneha Sood , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.