Dr. Satish Reddy G
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 27+ Years Experience
- Ameerpet, Hyderabad
Dr Satish Reddy Clinic
Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Joint Replacement Surgery
Physiotherapy For Sports Injury Rehabilitation
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
ConsultantDr Satish Reddy Clinic, Hyderabad2018 - Present
Orthopedic SurgeonOsmania Hospital, Hyderabad1998 - 2001
Orthopedic SurgeonPrime Hospitals, Hyderabad2007 - Present
MBBSThe Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (Tnmgrmu)1994
MS (Orthopaedics)Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai1998
M.Ch (Orthopaedics)Ninewells Medical School Dundee, U.K2004
Awards & Recognitions
The Rising Star Of The Year2017
Indian Orthopaedic Association
Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
Indian Medical Association
Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association
Association Of Orthopaedic Surgeons Of South India
About Dr. Satish Reddy G
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Satish Reddy G specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Satish Reddy G ?
- MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (Tnmgrmu)
- MS (Orthopaedics) from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from Ninewells Medical School Dundee, U.K
Where does Dr. Satish Reddy G practices?
- Dr Satish Reddy Clinic, Hyderabad
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Satish Reddy G ?
- Acl Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Osteotomy
- Knee Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Physiotherapy For Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Management
- Fracture Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Skeletal Dysplasias
- Bone Trauma
- Musculoskeletal Infections
- Knee Pain Treatment
- Shoulder Pain
- Trauma Surgery
How many years of experience of Dr. Satish Reddy G has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Satish Reddy G ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Satish Reddy G using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Hyderabad
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Satish Reddy G .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.