Available on MFine
Dr. Shanthala S
GynaecologistGynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn), Obstetrician
- 24+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MS - Obstetrics & GynaecologyAll India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2006
About Dr. Shanthala S
Dr. Shanthala S Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Sagar Group of Hospitals Bangalore, India. She has an experience of 24 years in the department of OBG, she is interested in high-risk pregnancies and infertility. She has conducted plenty of vaginal and instrumental deliveries. She is known for her skills at Sagar Hospital Banashankari. She has conducted and attended various Health Camps all over Karnataka promoting Women's Health and also counseled about Cervical Cancer and Breast Cancer awareness.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Shanthala S specializes in?
Dr. Shanthala S specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Shanthala S?
Dr. Shanthala S has the following educational qualification,
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2006
How many years of experience of Dr. Shanthala S has?
Dr. Shanthala S has 24+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shanthala S?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Shanthala S using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Shanthala S.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Shanthala S available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Shanthala S, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.