Available on MFine
Dr. S Saravanan
English, Hindi, Kannada
- 16+ Years Experience
- Jayanagar, Bengaluru
Available in 9 hours
#44, 54, 30th Cross Rd4th T Block East, Tilak Nagar, JayanagarBannerghatta Approach Road Layout,
Jayanagar, Bengaluru , Bengaluru
Jayanagar, Bengaluru , Bengaluru
Neurological Problems Nerve and Muscle Disorders Neuromuscular Disorders Canalith Repositioning (CR) Electroencephalogram (EEG) Neurology Out Patient Services Electrophysiology - EEG / ENMG / Evoked Potentials Dizziness & Syncope Clinic Headache Management
MBBSMS Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore2003
MD - General MedicineM S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore2006
DM - NeurologyStanley Medical College &Hospitala , Chennai2013
Karnataka Medical Council
About Dr. S Saravanan
About Dr. S Saravanan: Dr. S Saravanan is a renowned neurologist in Bangalore. For the past few years, he has been working as a neuro physician and gained proficient skills and knowledge in this field. He did his MBBS from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore in 2003. He further did MD in Internal Medicine from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore in 2006. He then pursued DM in Neurology from Stanley Medical College and Hospital in Chennai in 2013. Professional experience: Dr. S Saravanan holds more than a decade of experience in the field of neurology. He is a consultant in Neurology at Sagar Hospital. He has worked as a consultant at Yashomathi Hospital and Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore. Different services provided by him include Nerve and Muscle Disorder, Neurology OPD, Canalith Repositioning, Neuromuscular disorders and electrophysiology-EEG/ENMG/Evoked potentials among other neurological diagnostics and treatments. What his patients say about him: Dr. S Saravanan has patients not only from Bangalore but from the whole state and neighbouring states too. They say that they are very satisfied with the manner of treatment and the way the doctor is transparent. They also appreciate the way that doctor explains to them about all the things connected to the procedure. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. S Saravanan specializes in?
Dr. S Saravanan specializes as a Neurologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. S Saravanan ?
Dr. S Saravanan has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from MS Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore
- MD - General Medicine from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- DM - Neurology from Stanley Medical College &Hospitala , Chennai
Where does Dr. S Saravanan practices?
Dr. S Saravanan practices at
- Sagar Hospitals, Bengaluru
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. S Saravanan ?
The common services provided by Dr. S Saravanan are
- Neurological Problems Nerve and Muscle Disorders Neuromuscular Disorders Canalith Repositioning (CR) Electroencephalogram (EEG) Neurology Out Patient Services Electrophysiology - EEG / ENMG / Evoked Potentials Dizziness & Syncope Clinic Headache Management
How many years of experience of Dr. S Saravanan has?
Dr. S Saravanan has 16+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. S Saravanan ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. S Saravanan using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Bengaluru
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. S Saravanan .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. S Saravanan available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. S Saravanan , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.