Available on MFine
Dr. S S Vasan
- 37+ Years Experience
KMC - 21532
Check Availability Later
MBBS St John's Medical College, Bangalore
DNB - General Surgery DNB board, New Delhi
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery DNB board, New Delhi
About Dr. S S Vasan
As a trained and certified Andrologist, pioneered the concept of comprehensive andrological diagnosis and treatment approaches especially in male infertility. Established the first centre in the country where advanced andrological treatment options are available. Men are able to seek answers to their fertility problems, sexual concerns, several other men's health issues which affect men with advancing age.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. S S Vasan specializes in?
Dr. S S Vasan specializes as a Andrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. S S Vasan ?
Dr. S S Vasan has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from St John's Medical College, Bangalore
- DNB - General Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi
- DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi
How many years of experience of Dr. S S Vasan has?
Dr. S S Vasan has 37+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. S S Vasan ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. S S Vasan using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. S S Vasan .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. S S Vasan available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. S S Vasan , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.