Available on MFine
Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya
- Children's Specialist
- 8+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya
Dr. R. Venkat chanakya is a Pediatrician in AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad and has an experience of 8 years in this field. He practices at Ankura Hospitals for Women and Children- AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2012 and Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA),Member of IAP intensive care chapter,Member of indian socity of critical care medicine and Fellow in critical care medicine. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Infectious Disease Treatment,Growth & Development Evaluation / Management,Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment,New Born Care and Infant & Child nutrition.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya specializes in?
Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya specializes as a Pediatrician
How many years of experience of Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya has?
Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya has 8+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. R.Venkat Chanakya, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.