Available on MFine
Dr. Ruksana Kushter
- 24+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS - Kasturba Medical College, 1994
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary, 2000,
About Dr. Ruksana Kushter
Dr. Ruksana is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician with a vast experience of 24+ years in these fields. The doctor's area of interests also includes Laparoscopic Surgery and Infertility treatments. She is a member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and KMC.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ruksana Kushter specializes in?
Dr. Ruksana Kushter specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ruksana Kushter ?
Dr. Ruksana Kushter has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from - Kasturba Medical College, 1994
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from - Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary, 2000,
How many years of experience of Dr. Ruksana Kushter has?
Dr. Ruksana Kushter has 24+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ruksana Kushter ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ruksana Kushter using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ruksana Kushter .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ruksana Kushter available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ruksana Kushter , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Post MTP Bleeding
- Excessive bleeding during mestruation period
- 21 Weeks Gestation of Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy
- Pruritus of Vagina
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Breast Abscess
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies