Available on MFine
Dr. Rinku Roy
DiabetologistGeneral Physician and Diabetologist
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSNRS Medical College and Hospital, 2003
Diploma in Family Medicine (DFM)Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, 2012
About Dr. Rinku Roy
Dr Rinku Roy is a is a Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore and has an experience of 15 years in these fields. Doctor Rinku Roy practises at Life Plus Hospital Indiranagar.Some of the services provided by the doctor are Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Obesity treatment, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Menopause, Pituitary, Adrenal Gland disorders, Growth, Reproductive, HRT and other hormonal disorders.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rinku Roy specializes in?
Dr. Rinku Roy specializes as a Diabetologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Rinku Roy?
Dr. Rinku Roy has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from NRS Medical College and Hospital, 2003
- Diploma in Family Medicine (DFM) from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Rinku Roy has?
Dr. Rinku Roy has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rinku Roy?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rinku Roy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rinku Roy.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Rinku Roy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Rinku Roy, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.