Available on MFine
Dr. Reetesh Sharma
NephrologistDirector Head- Nephrology and Kidney Transplant Medicine
- 15+ years Experience
DMC 21444, HMC 4592
Check Availability Later
MBBSKEM Hospital, Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
MD(Med)KEM Hospital, Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
DNBApollo Hospital, New Delhi
About Dr. Reetesh Sharma
Dr. Reetesh Sharma underwent advanced training in transplant at the Maastricht Hospital, Netherlands and in ABO incompatible transplant at the Tokyo University Hospital, Japan. His areas of expertise include kidney transplantation (including high risk ie blood group and HLA incompatible), chronic kidney disease and dialysis. Prior to this he was associated with Medanta-the Medicity since it’s inception in 2009. He also established the dialysis services at the Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi in 2008. With more than a decade of experience, he has been involved in more than 2000 transplants across Medanta, Fortis and Apollo hospitals.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Reetesh Sharma specializes in?
Dr. Reetesh Sharma specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Reetesh Sharma?
Dr. Reetesh Sharma has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from KEM Hospital, Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
- MD(Med) from KEM Hospital, Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB from Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
How many years of experience of Dr. Reetesh Sharma has?
Dr. Reetesh Sharma has 15+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Reetesh Sharma?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Reetesh Sharma using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Reetesh Sharma.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Reetesh Sharma available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Reetesh Sharma, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.