Available on MFine
Dr. Rani Nandakumar
GynaecologistObstetrician & Gynaecologist
- 40+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Rani Nandakumar
Dr. Rani Nandakumar is a retired Professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology currently visiting consultant at Cloudnine and Apollo Chennai. She had her experience in the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, she completed her DGO -1977 and MD 1980 and retired as a professor in 1984 as HOD. Dr. Rani has worked in the ministry of Defense Saudi in Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and was awarded the best Doctor in the Kingdom. Dr. Rani Nandakumar is trained in ultrasound since 1985, specialized in tuboplasty Microsurgery and has done more than 500 cases. She is also trained in Colposcope and chorionic villi sampling and reproductive medicine. The Doctor is trained in operative laparoscopy and specializes in high-risk Obstetric cases. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rani Nandakumar specializes in?
Dr. Rani Nandakumar specializes as a Gynaecologist
How many years of experience of Dr. Rani Nandakumar has?
Dr. Rani Nandakumar has 40+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rani Nandakumar?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rani Nandakumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rani Nandakumar.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Rani Nandakumar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Rani Nandakumar, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.