Available on MFine
Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli
- 27+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli
Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli is a Cardiologist who is passionate about patient care and outcomes. Graduated from Guntur Medical College, he was trained at the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences in MD General Medicine and his Cardiology training at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences. He did a one year dedicated Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at ICPS, Paris, France.He is one of the pioneers in Trans-radial procedures in India and has till date performed about 30,000 diagnostic catheterization and 15,000 angioplasty procedures. He has a special interest in device closure for congenital heart defects especially Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) and Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA). Over the past two years, he has committed himself to prevent amputations in the Diabetic patients and has formed a novel initiative "Act Against Amputation". He has been the recipient of numerous awards, prominent amongst them being. Smt Kirpal Kaur memorial Gold Medal for the most compassionate resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences for the year 1992. Sri Krishna memorial gold medal for the best research work done by the Cardiological Society of India - AP Chapter for the year 1999. Best Young Interventional Cardiologist at the Sing Live (Asia PCR) 2007 based on a competitive evaluation of complex Intervention work done by competitors from Asia Pacific region. Best Interventional Case award at the 7 th Asia-Pacific Endovascular meets for the year 2015.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli specializes in?
Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli specializes as a Cardiologist
How many years of experience of Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli has?
Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli has 27+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.