Available on MFine
Dr. Rachna Singh
- 22+ years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSLady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
MDSafdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
About Dr. Rachna Singh
Dr. Rachna Singh has over 15 years of experience with corporate private sector hospitals of repute including Paras and Max Hospitals. She has also worked with the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore. She graduated from Safdarjang Hospital and finished her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, the most renowned hospital for women's care. She is ultrasound trained and holds an Ian Donald Diploma in Sonography. Her areas of interest include critical care obstetrics; laparoscopic gynaecological surgeries, menopausal health and adolescent health.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rachna Singh specializes in?
Dr. Rachna Singh specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Rachna Singh?
Dr. Rachna Singh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- MD from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
How many years of experience of Dr. Rachna Singh has?
Dr. Rachna Singh has 22+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rachna Singh?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rachna Singh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rachna Singh.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Rachna Singh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Rachna Singh, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.