Available on MFine
Dr. Pooja Shukla
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 11+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MD - Obstetrics & GynaecologyKing Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2014
MBBSMaharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
About Dr. Pooja Shukla
Dr. Pooja Shukla is a Gynecologist in Mumbai and has an experience of 11 years in this field. Dr. Pooja Shukla practices at Cloudnine Hospital in Malad West, Mumbai. She completed MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 2014 and MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2008... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Pooja Shukla specializes in?
Dr. Pooja Shukla specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Pooja Shukla ?
Dr. Pooja Shukla has the following educational qualification,
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2014
- MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
How many years of experience of Dr. Pooja Shukla has?
Dr. Pooja Shukla has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Pooja Shukla ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Pooja Shukla using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Pooja Shukla .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Pooja Shukla available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Pooja Shukla , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.