Dr. Parimala Devi
- 34+ Years Experience
Intra-Uterine Insemination (Iui)
Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Maternal Care/ Checkup
High-Risk Pregnancy Care
ConsultantParimala Health Care Services, Bengaluru2018 - Present
Senior Obg ConsultantFortis Hospital, Bangalore2000 - Present
MBBSKarnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (Kims)1982
DGOKarnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (Kims)1984
MD (OBG)Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (KIMS)1985
Awards & Recognitions
Times Healthcare achiever award- Rising star2019
Royal College Of Paediatrics And Child Health, Uk
About Dr. Parimala Devi
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Parimala Devi specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Parimala Devi ?
- MBBS from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (Kims)
- DGO from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (Kims)
- MD (OBG) from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (KIMS)
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Parimala Devi ?
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (Iui)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Colposcopy Examination
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
- Gynae Problems
- Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
- Artificial Insemination
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Maternal Care/ Checkup
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- Menopause Clinic
How many years of experience of Dr. Parimala Devi has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Parimala Devi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Parimala Devi using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Parimala Devi .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.