Available on MFine
Dr. Naveen Kumar P
General PhysicianGeneral Physician & Diabetologist
English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada
- General Physician
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSNarayana Medical College, Nellore.
MD (General Medicine)VIMS, Bengaluru
PG Diploma in DiabeticsJohn Hopkins University, USA
About Dr. Naveen Kumar P
Dr. K. Naveen Kumar is a highly trained physician with 10 years of experience. He offers non-surgical health care to patients and specializes in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), type 1 diabetes, anemia, thyroid disorder, and insulin treatment.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Naveen Kumar P specializes in?
Dr. Naveen Kumar P specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Naveen Kumar P?
Dr. Naveen Kumar P has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Narayana Medical College, Nellore.
- MD (General Medicine) from VIMS, Bengaluru
- PG Diploma in Diabetics from John Hopkins University, USA
How many years of experience of Dr. Naveen Kumar P has?
Dr. Naveen Kumar P has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Naveen Kumar P?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Naveen Kumar P using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Naveen Kumar P.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Naveen Kumar P available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Naveen Kumar P, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.