Available on MFine
Dr. Nagaveni R
GynaecologistLaparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn), Infertility Specialist
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Nagaveni R
Dr. Nagaveni R is a Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn) and Infertility Specialist in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore and has an experience of more than 13 years in these fields. Dr. Nagaveni R practices at Ovum Birthing Center in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore. She completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College in 2007, DGO from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore in 2010 and DNB from Medical College, Calcutta in 2012.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Nagaveni R specializes in?
Dr. Nagaveni R specializes as a Gynaecologist
How many years of experience of Dr. Nagaveni R has?
Dr. Nagaveni R has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Nagaveni R?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Nagaveni R using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Nagaveni R.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Nagaveni R available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Nagaveni R, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Vaginitis and Vaginosis
- Hypoplasia of breast
- Polymenorrhea under evaluation
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy
- Fever in Pregnancy
- Side effect of emergency contraceptive