Available on MFine
Dr. M. Rajini
GynaecologistHigh Risk Obestrics, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Menopause, Infertility
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS - Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal, 2002
DGO - GMH Warangal, 2006,
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - Yeshodha Hospitals, 2011
About Dr. M. Rajini
A highly experienced gynecologist, Dr. Rajini worked with reputed hospitals in the last 12 years. Experienced in high-risk pregnancy management, performing gynecologic surgeries including diagnostic and emergency, she also specializes in Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy and Infertility. She has conducted 1000+ deliveries both Vaginal and Caesarian. She is a distinguished member of FOGSI, OGSH and ISOPARB.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. M. Rajini specializes in?
Dr. M. Rajini specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. M. Rajini ?
Dr. M. Rajini has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS - from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal, 2002
- DGO from - GMH Warangal, 2006,
- DNB - from Obstetrics & Gynecology - Yeshodha Hospitals, 2011
How many years of experience of Dr. M. Rajini has?
Dr. M. Rajini has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. M. Rajini ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. M. Rajini using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. M. Rajini .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. M. Rajini available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. M. Rajini , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.