Available on MFine
Dr. Mousmi Kumari
Fertility SpecialistInfertility Specialist
English, Hindi, Telugu
- Fertility Specialist
- 9+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSANM Medical College, Bodhgaya-2003
About Dr. Mousmi Kumari
Dr. Mousmi Kumari is a popular Infertility Specialist in Gurgaon. She practices in Paras Hospital. She treats the various ailments of the patients by helping them undergo high-quality treatments and procedures. Among the numerous services offered here are Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Conditions.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Mousmi Kumari specializes in?
Dr. Mousmi Kumari specializes as a Fertility Specialist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Mousmi Kumari?
Dr. Mousmi Kumari has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from ANM Medical College, Bodhgaya-2003
- DGO from DMC,Laharisa-2009
- ARCOG from
How many years of experience of Dr. Mousmi Kumari has?
Dr. Mousmi Kumari has 9+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mousmi Kumari?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Mousmi Kumari using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Mousmi Kumari.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Mousmi Kumari available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Mousmi Kumari, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.