- 12+ Years Experience
Artificial Reproductive Techniques ( ARTs)
Maternity Related services like ANte- Natal Care (ANC)
Normal Delivery or C-Section or High risk Pregnancy care
Period related issues like PCOD or PCOS
No period or Irregular periods and Uterus related problems like Fibroids
Ovarian cysts removal
Consultant Gynaecologistmfine Healthcare, Vijayawada2021 - Present
Fertility speicailistOasis fertility centre, Hyderabad2021 - Present
MBBSV.M.M.C & Saf- darjung Hospital, New Delhi2009
DGOGuru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi2011
MS (Gynaecology)Vardhaman Mahavir medical College & Safdarjung Hospital2014
Awards & Recognitions
Best Paper award in ACE, Hyderabad2017
Awarded first prize in a quiz contest at Fertivision, New Delhi2017
Published 15 papers in both national and international scientific journals
Delhi Medical Council
Member of the Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Case Reports
About Dr. Meera
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Meera specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Meera ?
- MBBS from V.M.M.C & Saf- darjung Hospital, New Delhi
- DGO from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- MS (Gynaecology) from Vardhaman Mahavir medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Meera ?
- Artificial Reproductive Techniques ( ARTs)
- Maternity Related services like ANte- Natal Care (ANC)
- Normal Delivery or C-Section or High risk Pregnancy care
- Period related issues like PCOD or PCOS
- No period or Irregular periods and Uterus related problems like Fibroids
- Ovarian cysts removal
How many years of experience of Dr. Meera has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Meera ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Meera using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Meera .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.