Available on MFine
Dr. Krishnanand Boosa
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatologist
English, Hindi, Telugu
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DDVLDeccan Medical College
About Dr. Krishnanand Boosa
Dr. Boosa Krishnanand, Dermatologist,Cosmetologist & hair transplant surgeon located at Padmarao Nagar, Hyderabad. He has over 4 years of experience in assessing and treating a wide variety of skin conditions and diseases. He also has a great deal of experience in skin rejuvenation techniques like face lifting, treating acne scars botox, fillers & laser treatments etc.He has completed his MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences and Post Graduation in Dermatology from Deccan Medical College.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Krishnanand Boosa specializes in?
Dr. Krishnanand Boosa specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Krishnanand Boosa?
Dr. Krishnanand Boosa has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from KIMS Bangalore
- DDVL from Deccan Medical College
How many years of experience of Dr. Krishnanand Boosa has?
Dr. Krishnanand Boosa has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Krishnanand Boosa?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Krishnanand Boosa using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Krishnanand Boosa.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Krishnanand Boosa available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Krishnanand Boosa, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.