Available on MFine
Dr. Krishna Kumari
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 38+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Andhra Pradesh University, 1981
MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)Andhra Pradesh University, 1985
About Dr. Krishna Kumari
Dr. Krishna Kumari is a highly experienced Obstetrician and Gynecologist working in the fields of High Risk Obstetrics, Fertility regulation & Endoscopy. She is highly interested in academics and an active member of OGSH, FOGSI, ISOPARB, IMS. Dr. Krishna Kumari is the Chairperson of High Risk Obstetrics, OGSH. She has delivered many talks and presented papers in local and national conferences.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Krishna Kumari specializes in?
Dr. Krishna Kumari specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Krishna Kumari ?
Dr. Krishna Kumari has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Andhra Pradesh University, 1981
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Andhra Pradesh University, 1985
How many years of experience of Dr. Krishna Kumari has?
Dr. Krishna Kumari has 38+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Krishna Kumari ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Krishna Kumari using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Krishna Kumari .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Krishna Kumari available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Krishna Kumari , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.