Available on MFine
Dr. Kedar Jagtap
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 10+ Years Experience
- Wadgaon Sheri, Pune
Available in 3 hours
City Care Hospital
s no.3 , kamal nagar ,near datta mandir chowkVitthal Nagar, Digambar Nagarnear datta mandir chowk,
Wadgaon Sheri, Pune, Pune
Wadgaon Sheri, Pune, Pune
Orthopedic physical therapy
Diabetic Foot Check-Up
Foot Pressure/Vascular Assessment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Foot Injury Treatment
High-Risk Wound Care
Skeletal Muscle Therapy
Lower Extremity Wound Care
ConsultantCity Care Hospital, Pune2019 - Present
ConsultantApollo Clinic, Pune
ConsultantColumbia Asia Hospital, Pune
MBBSMaharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik2009
Diploma in OrthopaedicsKrishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad2013
DNB (Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery)NBE2016
Indian Medical Association
About Dr. Kedar Jagtap
Dr. Kedar Jagtap is an experienced Orthopedician from Pune. The doctor has more than 9+ Years of experience in Orthopedy and has worked with reputed hospitals like Apollo Clinic and Columbia Asia Hospital, and more in the past. Currently, the doctor is working as Consultant in City Care Hospital. Dr. Kedar Jagtap is an MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik. Additionally, the doctor has Diploma in Orthopaedics from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad and DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from NBE. Over the years, the doctor has gained trust among patients in the field of Orthopedy. Dr. Kedar Jagtap is widely recommended for treatments related to Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Bursitis and has treated hundreds of patients with varied issues. During the pandemic, the doctor also provided consultation via call, video, and chat. Dr. Kedar Jagtap is also loved and appreciated for being an approachable doctor who gives ample time to patients during consultations and never performs any treatment in haste. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kedar Jagtap specializes in?
Dr. Kedar Jagtap specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kedar Jagtap ?
Dr. Kedar Jagtap has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Diploma in Orthopaedics from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- DNB (Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery) from NBE
Where does Dr. Kedar Jagtap practices?
Dr. Kedar Jagtap practices at
- City Care Hospital, Pune
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Kedar Jagtap ?
The common services provided by Dr. Kedar Jagtap are
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Diabetic Foot Check-Up
- Foot Pressure/Vascular Assessment
- Neuropathy Assessment
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- Foot Assessment
- Foot Injury Treatment
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Foot Drop
- High-Risk Wound Care
- Skeletal Muscle Therapy
- Spinal Therapy
- Lower Extremity Wound Care
How many years of experience of Dr. Kedar Jagtap has?
Dr. Kedar Jagtap has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kedar Jagtap ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kedar Jagtap using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Pune
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kedar Jagtap .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kedar Jagtap available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kedar Jagtap , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.