Available on MFine
Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar
Dr Kavya Krishna Kumar is an MBBS and MS Obstretics and Gynaecology, with around 10 years of experience. She is also has a fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) and is a trained Laproscopic Surgeon. She has been associated with Motherhood since its inception in 2013. She was earlier a Consultant at KIMS Alshifa Hospital in Malappuram, Kerela and MIOT hospital, Chennai. Her areas of expertise include Laproscopic Surgeries, Infertility, Painless labour, High risk obstetrics etc. Dr Kavya is an able counsellor and is experienced in dealing with issues of Postpartum depression and Compatibility. She conducts various awareness programmes for Corporate, Schools, Colleges and other communities. She is a Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society of India (FOGSI)... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar specializes in?
Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar specializes as a Gynaecologist
How many years of experience of Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar has?
Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kavya Krishna Kumar, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.