Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 12+ Years Experience
Joint Replacement Surgery
Pain Management Counseling
Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
Braces & Orthosis
Nerve & Tendon Surgery
Bone Tumor Surgery
ConsultantParas Hospitals, Gurgaon
ConsultantOrthoplus Clinic, Gurgaon
ConsultantSheetla Hospital, Gurgaon
ResidentDr R M L Hospital And Pgimer, Gurgaon2007 - 2013
ConsultantOrthoplus, Gurgaon2012 - 2018
MBBSG B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi2007
MS (Orthopaedics)Dr R M L Hospital and PGIMER, Delhi2011
DNB (Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery)DNB board, New Delhi2011
Awards & Recognitions
Best PG Paper Presentation Award by DOA2009
Indian Orthopaedic Association
Delhi Orthopedic Association
National Academy of Medical Sciences
Indian Medical Association
International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
About Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi ?
- MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS (Orthopaedics) from Dr R M L Hospital and PGIMER, Delhi
- DNB (Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery) from DNB board, New Delhi
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi ?
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Arthritis Management
- Pain Management Counseling
- Fracture Surgery
- Intraarticular Injections
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
- Braces & Orthosis
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Nerve & Tendon Surgery
- Bone Tumor Surgery
- Spine Mobilization
How many years of experience of Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kandarp Vidyarthi .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.