Available on MFine
Dr. Kanchana B
- Fertility Specialist
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS - Madras University, Chenai, India, 1992
DGO - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 1996
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board Of Examination, 2000
About Dr. Kanchana B
Dr. B Kanchana Devi is an experienced Gynaecologist in T.Nagar, Chennai. She has been a practicing Gynaecologist for 26 years. Doctor studied and completed MBBS, DGO, DNB - Obstetrics, and Gynecology and is currently practicing at Cloudnine Hospital in T.Nagar, Chennai. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kanchana B specializes in?
Dr. Kanchana B specializes as a Fertility Specialist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kanchana B?
Dr. Kanchana B has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from - Madras University, Chenai, India, 1992
- DGO from - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 1996
- DNB from - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board Of Examination, 2000
How many years of experience of Dr. Kanchana B has?
Dr. Kanchana B has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kanchana B?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kanchana B using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kanchana B.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kanchana B available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kanchana B, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.