Available on MFine
Dr. Kalpana Etika
English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil
- General Physician
- 7+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSTD Govt medical college, Alleppey
DNB (Family Medicine)CSI Kalyani Multispeciality Hospital, Chennai
Certificate course in evidence based diabetes managementCCEBDM - Mohans
About Dr. Kalpana Etika
2+ years exprience at air force academy dindigal, 1 years in sri narmada multi speciality hospital, 1 year sennior residency in osmania medical college, 1 year of experience as a family medicine consultant in cherla health group. running a private clinic since may 2016... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kalpana Etika specializes in?
Dr. Kalpana Etika specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kalpana Etika ?
Dr. Kalpana Etika has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from TD Govt medical college, Alleppey
- DNB (Family Medicine) from CSI Kalyani Multispeciality Hospital, Chennai
- Certificate course in evidence based diabetes management from CCEBDM - Mohans
How many years of experience of Dr. Kalpana Etika has?
Dr. Kalpana Etika has 7+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kalpana Etika ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kalpana Etika using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kalpana Etika .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kalpana Etika available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kalpana Etika , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.