Available on MFine
Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy
Lung DoctorCritical Care, Sleep Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology
- Lung Doctor
- 16+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
FCCM (NIMS)FCCM - Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad , 2010
About Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy
Dr. Raghunath is a Consultant in Pulmonology department at Sunshine Hospital, Secunderabad and has more than 16 years experience in the field. Dr. Raghunath is well known for performing Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, EBUS, and other lung interventions. Dr. Raghunath also specializes in Interventional Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy specializes in?
Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy specializes as a Pulmonologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy?
Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy has the following educational qualification,
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from
- FCCM (NIMS) from FCCM - Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad , 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy has?
Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy has 16+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. J. Raghunath Reddy, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.