Available on MFine
Dr. Deepika Alva
GynaecologistObstetrics & Gynaecology
- 11+ years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS - J.S.S
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore, 2013,
About Dr. Deepika Alva
Dr. Deepika Alva is a Gynaecologist at Ovum Birthing Centre, HRBR Layout. Dr. Deepika specializes in Laparoscopic Surgery, Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI), Caesarean Section (C Section) and High risk pregnancy.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Deepika Alva specializes in?
Dr. Deepika Alva specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Deepika Alva?
Dr. Deepika Alva has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from - J.S.S
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore, 2013,
How many years of experience of Dr. Deepika Alva has?
Dr. Deepika Alva has 11+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Deepika Alva?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Deepika Alva using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Deepika Alva.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Deepika Alva available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Deepika Alva, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Candidiasis of vulva and vagina
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- First Trimester of Pregnancy 15th December
- Lactational failure
- USG scan
- Incomplete Abortion Following MTP
- Complications of emergency contraception
- Post-coital pain in vagina
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies