Available on MFine
Dr. D Shiva Prasad
Cancer SpecialistRadiation Oncologist
English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
- Cancer Specialist
- 8+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSJSS Medical College, Mysore
About Dr. D Shiva Prasad
Dr. D Shiva Prasad is a Clinical Oncologistbwith 8+ Years of Experience. He is a expertise in treating High precision radiation techniques like IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, SRS and Brachytherapy. He also shares expertise in Chemotherapy of all solid malignancies. His primary areas of intrest includes Breast, Lung GI, Neurooncology and Gynaec Malignancies. He is currently associated with Bristlecone Hospital, Barkatpura, Hyderabad.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. D Shiva Prasad specializes in?
Dr. D Shiva Prasad specializes as a Oncologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. D Shiva Prasad?
Dr. D Shiva Prasad has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore
- MD from KMC, Manipal
- ESMO from
How many years of experience of Dr. D Shiva Prasad has?
Dr. D Shiva Prasad has 8+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. D Shiva Prasad?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. D Shiva Prasad using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. D Shiva Prasad.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. D Shiva Prasad available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. D Shiva Prasad, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.