Available on MFine
Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy
Children's SpecialistPediatric Pulmonologist
- Children's Specialist
- 11+ Years Experience
80542 Karnataka Medical Council, 2008
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy
Dr. K.R. Bharath Reddy is a Pediatric Pulmonologist associated with Shishuka Children's Hospital. He completed his Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep from the National University Hospital, Singapore. His initial years of General Pediatric training was from the reputed Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore. He has been trained in the diagnosis and management of rare respiratory conditions such as Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia and Cystic Fibrosis by the European Respiratory Society in Naples, Italy. His key areas of work include respiratory infections, respiratory allergies, asthma, pediatric sleep, ventilation and congenital respiratory disorders.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy specializes in?
Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy specializes as a Pediatrician
How many years of experience of Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy has?
Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Bharath Kumar Reddy, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.