Available on MFine
Dr. Bella Palnitkar
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 20+ Years Experience
084059 MMC, 1997
Check Availability Later
MBBSK. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai, 1997
DGOPort Trust Hospital, Wadala, 2000
About Dr. Bella Palnitkar
Dr. Bella Jagtap Palnitkar is a Gynecologist, Obstetrician and General Physician in Vileparle West, Mumbai and has an experience of 16 years in these fields. Dr. Bella Jagtap Palnitkar practices at Irla Nursing Home in Vileparle West, Mumbai. She completed MBBS from k j somaiya medical college in 1997 and DGO from Bombay Port Trust Hospital in 2000.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Bella Palnitkar specializes in?
Dr. Bella Palnitkar specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Bella Palnitkar ?
Dr. Bella Palnitkar has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai, 1997
- DGO from Port Trust Hospital, Wadala, 2000
How many years of experience of Dr. Bella Palnitkar has?
Dr. Bella Palnitkar has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Bella Palnitkar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Bella Palnitkar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Bella Palnitkar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Bella Palnitkar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Bella Palnitkar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.