Available on MFine
Dr. Asha Hiremath
GynaecologistHigh-risk pregnancies, Endoscopic procedures, Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- 23+ years Experience
Check Availability Later
Dr.Motherhood Hospital, city2001 - Present
MBBS MDJJM Medical College, Davangere
FOGSI,IMA,red cross society, BSOG
About Dr. Asha Hiremath
Dr. Asha Hiremath is an obstetrician and gynaecologist with a deep experience in Laparoscopic Surgeries, non-surgical treatment for Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB), and infertility disorders. She is also an expert on dealing with all pregnancy-related cases; high-risk pregnancies; Endoscopic procedures; Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD); In Vitro Fertilization (IVF); and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). She is a member of the Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) and the Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BSOG).... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Asha Hiremath specializes in?
Dr. Asha Hiremath specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Asha Hiremath?
Dr. Asha Hiremath has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS MD from JJM Medical College, Davangere
How many years of experience of Dr. Asha Hiremath has?
Dr. Asha Hiremath has 23+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Asha Hiremath?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Asha Hiremath using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Asha Hiremath.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Asha Hiremath available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Asha Hiremath, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.