Dr. Ambareesh P
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 19+ Years Experience
- Kadugodi, Bengaluru
Kadugodi, Bengaluru, Bengaluru
Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders
Joint Replacement Surgery
OrthopedistRxDx Healthcare, Bengaluru2019 - Present
Orthopaedic ConsultantSuraksha Multi Speciality Hospital, Bengaluru
Assistant ProfessorVydehi Institute Of Medical Science And Research Centre, Bengaluru2016 - 2017
Senior ResidentGoa Medical College, Bengaluru2012 - 2015
Junior residentJNMCH, Aligarh Muslim University, Bengaluru2007 - 2010
MBBSDr B R Ambedkar medical college2003
MS (Orthopaedics)Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh2007
Indian Orthopaedic Association
International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
Indian Arthroscopy Society
Karnataka Medical Council
Karnataka Orthopaedic Association
Bangalore Orthopaedic Society
About Dr. Ambareesh P
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ambareesh P specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ambareesh P?
- MBBS from Dr B R Ambedkar medical college
- MS (Orthopaedics) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Where does Dr. Ambareesh P practices?
- RxDx Healthcare, Bengaluru
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Ambareesh P?
- Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement Surgery
How many years of experience of Dr. Ambareesh P has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ambareesh P?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ambareesh P using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Bengaluru
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ambareesh P.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.