Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Diabetologists available currently
Diabetologist Near Me: Consult on MFine
With most people having erratic lifestyles, diabetes mellitus has become a common health condition. If you’re experiencing symptoms like increased thirst, fatigue, irritability, frequent urination, or sudden weight loss, you could be suffering from diabetes.
It's better to rule out your doubts before complications arise. If you're wondering which doctor to consult for sugar we suggest speaking to a “diabetologist near me” from our qualified team of sugar specialist doctors. We make your searches for "best diabetologist near me" easier as Mfine offers online doctor consultation with some of the best diabetologists in major cities across India. A diabetes physician specializes in the field of diabetes and works with patients to bring down their blood sugar through various ways like diet, exercise and medication. Our “diabetologist near me” can help you understand your situation, guide you through diagnosis and then suggest the best course of treatment.
What does the diabetologist near you do?
Each sugar specialist doctor near you can help treat diabetes and its related complications in the best possible manner. If you are suffering from any of the common symptoms mentioned above or even from severe complications like diabetic retinopathy, kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy, your best bet is to get in touch with a “sugar specialist doctor” or a “sugar doctor online” on our website. In this way, we make your searches for "best diabetologist near me" easy to find. After all, health must not be ignored.
Once you get in touch with our diabetes doctor, they will recommend certain tests for diagnosis. Post diagnosis, they will help you modify your lifestyle, and suggest simple and practical tips to follow for your health and well-being. In short, our team of experts guide you from diagnosis to its treatment. We are only a click away!
What do we treat?
- -Diabetes Type 1: The symptoms of Diabetes Type 1 are severe and experienced suddenly: frequent urination, increased thirst or rapid weight loss. If you face any such issue, a diabetologist on MFine can help you in the right way!
- -Diabetes Type 2: If you suffer from excessive hunger,have a tingling sensation and notice dark patches on your skin, you might have Diabetes Type 2. Such patients feel fatigued most of the time and barely have any energy. It’s best to seek guidance from a sugar specialist doctor on MFine to get to the root of the problem and then treat it.
- -Nerve damage: A severe complication of high blood sugar, nerve damage or diabetic neuropathy can cause numbness in your fingers, toes, hands, and feet. If you experience any such symptoms, it is advised to consult a sugar doctor on MFine.
- -Foot problems: When you suffer from diabetes, foot problems arise every now and then. Gangrene and foot ulcers that do not heal can lead to amputation of your toe, foot or even part of your leg. Feel free to reach out to a diabetologist near me on mfine and let them guide you in the best possible way.
- -Kidney damage: Diabetes does not just affect the pancreas, but also other vital organs of the body, including your kidneys. If your kidneys do not function properly, they do not filter blood in the way they should and cause waste to build up. With our team of qualified diabetologists, help is within reach. Our team of experts can help you with timely diagnosis, treatment and advice.
- -Other issues: Our “diabetologists near me” Our can also help you with any other issue you have, related to the disease. Don’t wait and seek guidance on mfine in time; after all, your health is in your hands!
So if you're wondering which doctor to consult for sugar, look no further. We make your searches for best diabetologist near me easier by leading you to top diabetologists on MFine that you can consult at the leisure of your home. So no need to search for "sugar specialist doctor near me" anymore. Directly jump on to the MFine website and get consulting from a diabetologist near me right away.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Diabetologist Near Me
Who is a diabetologist?
A diabetologist is a doctor you can consult for diabetes and related issues. They diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you right here, right now!
What are the different kinds of diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus commonly called as diabetes has different kinds:
Diabetes Type 1: A chronic health condition due to which autoimmune cells affect the pancreas leading to failure in production of sugar-lowering hormones.
Diabetes Type 2: A condition that affects the way that the body processes blood sugar (glucose).
Gestational diabetes: A condition that affects only pregnant women and the body has high blood sugar level. Ensure to consult a diabetologist in such cases.
Is there a cure for diabetes?
There is no cure for diabetes, however, diabetes can be managed with the right medication and lifestyle changes. The treatment also differs depending on the level of diabetes. Type II diabetes, especially, can be even reversed with the right food habits and exercise. Make sure to consult a sugar specialist doctor to ascertain your diet.
What is the difference between an endocrinologist and a diabetologist?
A diabetologist is a doctor who treats only diabetic patients while an endocrinologist treats conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes is also one such condition that affects the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes.
When do I need to see a diabetologist?
If a person is suffering from really low and high blood sugar, it is best to consult a diabetologist near you. A diabetologist is an expert in treating diabetes and will ensure that there are no further complications.
What is a diabetic bladder?
Diabetic bladder or Diabetic Cystopathy is a very common complication of Diabetes Mellitus which is characterized by decreased bladder sensation and increased bladder capacity. Consult a sugar specialist to manage the condition and it is seen more commonly in women than in men
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App