Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
cases done by
No Cardiologists available for this location currently
Cardiologists from other locations
Suffering from chest pain?
Mfine can help you find the top Cardiologists in Damera. See reviews and ratings from thousands of patients who have booked an online consultation with our certified doctors.
( 173 Ratings )
What does a cardiologist do?
As the name suggests, a cardiologist specialises in identifying the symptoms relating to cardiovascular diseases and treating them. They treat both diseases relating specifically to the heart and the blood vessels. A heart doctor also carries out surgical procedures on the heart like angioplasty, insertion of pacemakers and cardiac catheterization.
What are the symptoms of cardiovascular disease?
The following symptoms may be indicators of cardiovascular diseases:
- Tightness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the legs or arms
- Abnormally excessive fatigue
- Excessive sweating
What to expect when you visit a cardiologist?
A cardiologist can:
- Check blood pressure levels and assess all heart-related test reports
- Provide medicines for heart diseases
- Provide care post any heart-related operations
- Monitor your health, treatment, and provide treatment alternatives
- Provide a heart health plan based on a family history of heart disease and individual health conditions
When should you visit a cardiologist?
It is important to consult with a cardiologist if you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, pain or swelling in your legs, diabetes, preeclampsia or a family history of heart diseases. It is also advisable to visit a cardiologist if you are experiencing discomfort in your chest or if you are a smoker since smoking increases your risk of heart diseases.
How to consult with cardiologists on mfine?
mfine is an AI-based health platform that puts you in touch with the best cardiologists online. You can choose from our list of top cardiologists in Damera and consult with them via an instant appointment and video chat. You can also search for “best cardiologists near me” to directly get a list of top cardiologists as per your city and locality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment for Cardiac Catheterization
- Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease
- Treatment for Carotid Ultrasound
- Treatment for Chronic Pulmonary Embolism
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
- Treatment for Diastolic Dysfunction
- Treatment for Drug induced tachycardia
- Treatment for Dyslipidemia
- Treatment for Electrocardiogram
- Treatment for Electrophysiological Testing of the Heart?
- Treatment for Exertional angina
- Treatment for Heart Transplant
- Treatment for Holter Monitor and Event Monitor
- Treatment for Hyperlipidemia
- Treatment for Hypertension
- Treatment for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Treatment for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Treatment for Infective pericarditis
- Treatment for Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Treatment for left ventriculomegaly in anomaly scan
- Treatment for Musculoskeletal Chest Pain
- Treatment for Myocardial Bridging
- Treatment for Myocardial Infarct
- Treatment for myocardial infarction
- Treatment for Non-cardiac chest pain
- Treatment for Non-specific chest pain
- Treatment for Palpitations
- Treatment for Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Treatment for Prinzmetals Angina
- Treatment for Repeated Ectopics
- Treatment for Rheumatic Aortic (Valve) Stenosis
- Treatment for Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Treatment for Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis
- Treatment for Stable Angina
- Treatment for SVT Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Systlic Heart Failure
- Treatment for Unstable Angina
- Treatment for VPCs
Other Specialities in Damera
Top Hospitals on MFine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App